Monday, November 21, 2011

10,000+ visits in just 147 days


     Hey BG (Bal Gandharva) fans, here I am now Proud to say that 'Our Blog' reached milestone of 10,000 visits in just 147 days!! The credit goes to you enthusiastic Gandharva fans who visit the blog regularly and mark your presence over stats page.

     Because of you all, this blog is getting popular day by day. Since Balgandharva is one of the popular personality, I hope this blog will help you to stay connected with latest happenings related to him.

     Here are few statistics and facts recorded on my stats page;


Visits by countries:
1. India (7,679 visits)
2. United States (1,243 visits)
3. United Kingdom (382 visits)
4. Canada (87 visits)
5. Australia (74 visits)
6. United Arab Emirates (57 visits)


Most visited pages:
1. Balgandharva jewelry available to you (1,479 visits)
2. Download Balgandharva movie (750 visits)
3. Balgandharva: pat on back at Mifta Awards 2011 (593 visits)

Average daily visits;
68 visits

     Though I try to keep you updated as far as I possibly can, I sincerely apologize for missing out some news or updates. I hope that I can serve you in a better way in future. Your participation to make this blog even better will be appreciated. If you have any article or topic or information, let me share it with all Gandharva fans.

     Also, if you want any changes in appearance of this blog then your feedback will be taken in account. You can mail me at pratikpjjoshi@hotmail.com or simply comment in this post to submit feedback.

     This is just the start and the journey is long. We have to work together to make "Balgandharva Era" more and more remarkable on pages of history.

Thanks for your interest in this blog. Waiting for your feedback.


Yours,
Pratik Joshi, Sangli
Gandharva Fan (Like you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...